Managing Director - Chrispen Mungofa (F.I.C.M)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Risk Management.
- Diploma in Credit Management (ICMZ).
- Higher Diploma in Accounting (IAC)
- Executive Board Member - Institute Of Credit Management
- Chairperson Mashonaland Branch of the Institute Of Credit Management
- Extensive experience in Credit Management in manufacturing, retail and
He previously worked within the credit management discipline for various
companies including Astra Holdings Limited, British Oxygen Company, TA
Holdings, Tedco Management Services and Apex Holdings. He has over 25
years experience in the credit practice. After seven years' service as
Group Credit Manager, Chrispen retired from his last employer, a Multinational
company, to form BCC as a director/shareholder. Chrispen has written
three Credit Management Modules currently being used by credit professionals.
Training Consultant - Stancy Makuyana
- Bachelor of Laws Honours Degree (LLB hons.) at Midlands State University
Attached at the Harare Magistrates Criminal Court as a public prosecutor in 2009. Previously worked at Scanlen & Holderness Legal Practitioners, Mawere & Sibanda Legal Practitioners in 2010 as an intern. Representative of Zimbabwe in the African Moot Court Human Rights Competition held in Benin in 2010. Representative of Zimbabwe in the World Human rights moot Court Competition held in South Africa in 2010. She is a confident, self-motivated, result driven and ambitious young lady with excellent communication skills. She has a keen to learn new things and develop her legal skills.
Legal Advisor and Trainer - Phillis R. Bafana Zvenyika
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours ) Degree from the University of Zimbabwe
With six years experience, Phillis possesses vast experience in criminal
and civil litigation, Corporate law, Family Law, Debt collection and
dispute resolution. She has worked for the Government as a public prosecutor
at the Harare Magistrates Court and is now currently into private practise.
- PHD Finalist Business Administration (St Linus-Philippines)
- MBA (Midlands State University)
- BBA (Honours) New Port, US
- Fellow SAAA
- Fellow IACZ
- Former CEO, Nyanga Rural District Council, Manicaland, Zimbabwe
William has extensive knowledge of business and is a renowned trainer within
Zimbabwe regionally and internationally. He has for several years been
the President of SAAA.
Collection Officer - Ivan Muremeredzo
- Bachelor of Business Studies, (Finance and Banking)Honours Degree Part-time (University of Zimbabwe)(current studies)
Ivan Muremeredzo is a first year student studying for an Honours degree in Finance and Banking Part-time with the University of Zimbabwe. He has joined our Collection department on the 20th of May 2018.
Ivan Muremeredzo holds a full National Diploma in Banking and Finance offered by the HEXCO with Mutare Polytechnic College in Zimbabwe in the year 2008. He is a Student member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators in Zimbabwe (CIS) at level Part B and a member of International Institute of Certified Forensic Investigators Professional (IICFIP) USA with a master class qualification CFIP.
He has served for 5 years as a Law Enforcement Agent, Zimbabwe Republic Police and worked another 5 years in Credit Management and Debt Recovery with ample experience in tracing and investigating absconding delinquent debtors and reconciliation. Ivan has vast experience in managing Microfinance Institution's and consumer credit.
Collection Officer - Constantino Muranganwa Majuru
- Bachelor of Commerce Marketing Degree, Zimbabwe Open University, 2008.
- Associate Member, Institute of Credit Management in Zimbabwe, 1996.
- Diploma in Credit Management, Institute of Credit Management, 1995
- Life Intermediaries Certificate (LIC). Insurance Institute of Zimbabwe, 1997.
Constantino Muranganwa Majuru is a service-oriented Credit Management professional backed by over 18 years of experience in the Credit and Debt recovery services. He has vast experience in banking operations, products, in-depth understanding of credit and financial drivers, credit analysis, customer care and debt recovery.
He has served as Recoveries Officer at Agricultural Finance Corporation - now Agribank for 8 years. He also worked for Leasing Company of Zimbabwe as Credit Controller for 6 years. Costantino, an enthusiastic Credit professional has worked within the Credit Management discipline as Credit Controller for PG Zimbabwe, Blue Ribbon Foods and Manica Zimbabwe. He also worked as a Sales Representative for Old Mutual Zimbabwe for 2 years.
- Nyawo Ruzive Legal Practice
- Muchineripi and Associates Legal Practitioners
- Mupindu Legal Practitioners